Epiphone SG 1995

Discussion in 'The Epi Center' started by Marto, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Marto

Marto New Member

I was wondering if anyone here could help me with a few questions on my Epiphone SG. I bought this secondhand in the late 90's and I'm going to sell her on..

I would like to knew a few things about the guitar, how much is it worth? What is the exact model of this SG and also what pickups it has, I have never seen this type of plastic pickup covers on a SG before..

Serial check gives this info:
    Samick Plant, Korea
    on August, 1995
    Production Number: 3165

Another thing it has three vertial lines in the paint showing that the body has been made of four pieces of wood, bit of a poor finish..

Martin.

Attached Files:

2. GibSG

GibSG Member

OMG ! It is a very rare Gibson SG copy ...

A collector for sure :D:p

3. GibSG

GibSG Member

PS : SG ? No

Epi G310.

4. Infant

Infant Active Member

Were the pickups replaced before you bought it? They could be the old EMG Select pickups. Passive humbuckers. Like GibSG said, Epi G310. Nothing rare. Check local ads to see what people are asking and if they've been up for a while, ask a little less than they are asking.

5. Marto

Marto New Member

I dont think the pickups where changed, the seller never said anything about them anyway..

6. Infant

Infant Active Member

They look to be original when I look at the mounting holes. Send an email to Epiphone customer service with some detailed pictures of the guitar. They should be able to help with the identification. Don't forget to include the serial number.
    Good luck.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

7. Marto

Marto New Member

Ok, I will contact Epiphone customer service and see what they say. Thanks

8. NoStatic

NoStatic New Member

Is that a bolt on or a set neck?