NGD incoming! '17 LP Tribute +

Discussion in 'The Epi Center' started by YOSTINATOR, Jun 16, 2017.

1. YOSTINATOR

YOSTINATOR New Member

Hello all. I could not resist this beauty due to the overall package and specs. It should be a nice addition to my collection of players[​IMG]

2. circles

circles New Member

That looks great!

3. YOSTINATOR

YOSTINATOR New Member

Thanx! I agree

4. YOSTINATOR

YOSTINATOR New Member

More pics just for sh!ts[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. PhatBoy

PhatBoy New Member

That's my favorite finish! Dream guitar would be this w/ P90's.
    Enjoy!

6. Infant

Infant Active Member

She's mighty "purdy"!!! Congrats!

7. SAguitar

SAguitar Active Member

Congratulations, Yost! That one is almost too pretty to play. Almost.

8. YOSTINATOR

YOSTINATOR New Member

Thanks dudes!

9. YOSTINATOR

YOSTINATOR New Member

Wassup SA? I was waiting for you to chime in, but I thought you would say "What, yet another NGD?"

This is coming with the Epi, I have a guitar problem lol[​IMG]

10. MickeyB

MickeyB New Member

A Problem?

A Problem! Nah! Not yet. You may be able to be saved but the guitar acquisition syndrome is an insidious infection that may well take hold and turn you into a hopeless addict! Over 50 years I've had, played, loved, thought they were "the one" and parted with enough to stock a medium-sized shop and don't get me started on what they would have been worth now! I'm down to around 20 now!

Your two newbies look fine. I have a few Gibbos and Fenders but the majority of my collection are oriental as with modern manufacture they are so good these days. The Epi looks great and from a playing/sounding aspect is probably pretty damn close to a "name!" Have fun but if you go into too many guitar shops.......!

11. SAguitar

SAguitar Active Member

That is one of the best Charvels I have ever seen, and I'm not really a Charvel fan but it looks like a rocker.

There is no such thing as too many guitars! Well, I guess there might be such a thing, but it must be a very large number.

Like Mickey, I'm down to somewhere in the low 20-some guitars and doing well. I do manage to play most of them so I'm doing all right.

12. YOSTINATOR

YOSTINATOR New Member

I have some Squier CV Teles that easily hold their ground with my American guitars. I have heard nothing but good things about the Epi Tribute +. Can't go wrong with a maple cap and 57 classics. I just had to get one! I am up to 13 guitars now. I'd like to get two more Squier CV Teles, one more American Strat, and a Jackson PC1 in the near future. That should do it for me lol

13. YOSTINATOR

YOSTINATOR New Member

Thanks man! I was an 80's kid and I am still into 80's metal I have been meaning to grab a Charvel Super Strat for awhile, but I have been in Gibson mode

14. GibSG

GibSG Member

The real thing, awesome instrument

Gibson Les Paul Tribute :p :cool: ;)

[​IMG]

15. YOSTINATOR

YOSTINATOR New Member

Looks familiar ;) I have a Tribute HP!

16. YOSTINATOR

YOSTINATOR New Member

Here she is[​IMG]

17. SAguitar

SAguitar Active Member

I can't decide which one is gorgeous and which one is beautiful!

18. YOSTINATOR

YOSTINATOR New Member

Headed to FedEx Office to pick them both up!

19. YOSTINATOR

YOSTINATOR New Member

Here it is![​IMG]

20. YOSTINATOR

YOSTINATOR New Member

And the San Dimas just for sh!ts[​IMG]