Offset pedal couplers

Discussion in 'Effects & Stompboxes' started by ndes01njd, Oct 28, 2017.

1. ndes01njd

ndes01njd New Member

Seems that the manufacturers of these devices want to keep the offset measurement a secret. I'm looking for a coupler with a 7/16" offset so that my chain doesn't progressively travel upward or downward. Anyone have a known brand that measures what I'm looking for? I'm running the 9" patch cables now but need the extra space and hope to clean up some noise also.

Attached Files:

2. Infant

Infant Active Member

I've got a couple of these if that's what you are talking about. They roughly measure close to 7/16. The only thing that I found with these as opposed to cables is that the walls on pedals are not parallel and so when one pedal is laying flat, the one next to it may be lifted a bit[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

3. ndes01njd

ndes01njd New Member

Yep, that's what I'm looking for. I just found and e-mailed the manufacturer to get the dimensions.

4. Infant

Infant Active Member

I love their description..."material: metal, colour: golden". Mine are brass. If you look at the dimensions on the website, full diameter is an inch and judging by eyesight, the jacks look to be about 1/2" apart. This won't make much difference.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

5. ndes01njd

ndes01njd New Member

The Donners were perfect and seem to be good quality too.

Got these about a month ago.

Attached Files:

6. SAguitar

SAguitar Active Member

Very tidy looking!