Site Migration

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements' started by Alex, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Alex

Alex Administrator

Hello Everyone!

We are currently moving, or plan to move very soon, our site to an updated/faster server and we expect some temporary downtime related to this migration.

While we do apologize for hiccups during the site migration, we are sure that you will be happy with the end result.

If you have any questions or concerns related to the above, please post here.

Many thanks to all our members new and old for your continued support.

2. Infant

Infant Active Member

I take it that this was the reason for both Gibson Talk and the TDPRI being down this past weekend?

BTW, welcome. Have you taken over from Paul?

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

3. SAguitar

SAguitar Active Member

Alex, thanks for the notice! There aren't many of us that frequent this forum, but we are faithful to it and appreciate all the work you put into it.

4. S. Rock

S. Rock Active Member

I know of another Alex on another forum that I belong to. would you be that Alex ? if not, I apologize for the assumption of you being that person and welcome you to the forum.

5. Infant

Infant Active Member

Brent, I've been reading on the TDPRI about new owners. I assume Alex is the new Administrator for all the ______Talk forums as well as the TDPRI. (ie: Gibson Talk, Strat Talk, Gretsch Talk etc). But we know what happens when we assume.....

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

6. S. Rock

S. Rock Active Member

Rob, I found out from a reliable source that it is the same Alex. the forum is now in very capable hands.