Weather around the World

Discussion in 'Les's Living Room' started by johnreardon, Mar 19, 2012.

1. johnreardon

johnreardon Active Member

Seeing what others have been doing in the http://www.gibson-talk.com/forum/le...alk-just-not-busy-am-i-missing-something.html thread, then I thought it might be worth doing something I have been doing on another place.

I live in a small market town, in England, called Brackley. It's dark at the moment, but it's been a glorious day. Started off with frost on my car windscreen, then the sun came out and, whilst not quite Florida, it's been great for the UK.

Please record what's it like where you live every day or often as you can.

2. ricks

ricks New Member

gulf coast Texas

Well It is in the high 70 f.,Running around in shorts, sandles and t-shirt. Perfit motercycle weather, but the wind is a litlle high to make it real confromtable.

3. moparguy

moparguy New Member

Its been in the upper 70s and lower 80s here in Bryan, Texas, had a drought last year but its been raining regularly so far. All the climate changing is really strange, guess its been coming

4. Infant

Infant Active Member

It was 74 and sunny here today in Hamilton Ontario. Fired up the BBQ and had myself a cold beer while grilling up some steaks for the family. I can't wait for Wednesday where the temperature is supposed to hit 80!!!

5. S. Rock

S. Rock Active Member

it was 79*F here in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area today. it's after 10:30pm now and a rain/shower front passed through earlier. supposed to be in the 60's for highs tomorrow.

it was the 4th warmest February on record this year. and not very much snow, either, which is very unusual.

6. johnreardon

Another nice start to the day here in Brackley. Not quite as sunny as yesterday, but no frost

7. indianation65

indianation65 Active Member

Flooding overnight, but better for the next 3 days...and no real Winter to speak of...

...wisdom

8. S. Rock

S. Rock Active Member

20 Mar 12

cloudy and overcast today. temps in the 60's. the next few days are supposed to be the same as today. at least it ain't snowing and -20* F. :wink: :lol:

9. anfontan

anfontan New Member

It was a warm sunny afternoon here in Carbondale, IL. I think it was into the 80 degree mark and the Redbud trees in my yard are starting to bloom.

We had minimal snow this Winter, I don't think it was over 2" when it did snow.

10. johnreardon

A bit misty this morning, but looks as if it will brighten up later

11. Infant

Infant Active Member

Well yesterday hit 75 in Hamilton but the fog around the edge of the lake did not dissipate all day. If you got a mile or so away from the shoreline it was a beautiful sunny day. Today the temperature is supposed to hit about 78 with all day sun but I've noticed some fog rolling in over the last hour. I live about a mile from the lake. Yesterday morning I noticed the magnolias starting to bloom...this is a month earlier than normal for Canada.

12. johnreardon

Another fine start to the day.

13. Infant

Infant Active Member

Beautiful day, hit about 77 but the humidex was about 83 or so.
    A/C broke down in the office and temps hit 80 deg inside...brutal

14. johnreardon

Really misty outside this morning, but hopefully it will clear up.

15. Infant

Infant Active Member

Cloudy, high of 60 today, rain moving in this afternoon. Much of the same for the weekend

16. johnreardon

It has definitely cleared up. In fact it's quite hot out

17. S. Rock

S. Rock Active Member

yesterday was cloudy and rainy here in Minneapolis. temps in the 60's. today it was cloudy for most of the day. then just now, the sun is coming out, finally. the temperature has been in the 60/70's most of the day.

18. jeanraul

jeanraul New Member

Its been rainy all day here in Puerto Rico hopefully it will clear up tommorow so that i can install the new trapeze tailpiece on my guitar.Can anybody tell me how its done?

19. johnreardon

Clear skies over Brackley this morning

20. Infant

Infant Active Member

Raining and cool in Hamilton today. About 50 degrees