Weather around the World

Discussion in 'Les's Living Room' started by johnreardon, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Infant

Infant Active Member

The weather gamut continues today wit mild temperatures. Partly sunny this morning with rain moving in this afternoon. High 46.

2. SAguitar

SAguitar Active Member

They call it Stormy Monday, but Tuesday's just as bad.

We may get up to 45 today, and lots of the wet stuff. The problem we get into in the winter is it rains a lot, and the ground gets soggy (duh). Then a real storm comes through with lots of wind, and trees fall over. Over the years, we have removed several trees that were close to the house.

3. Infant

Infant Active Member

Well it looks like we are headed into a semi deep freeze. High for today is 34 and this evening the the bottom is gonna drop out. Expecting snow flurries today, not much accumulation but enough to make things slick.

Now I've gotta go out and scrape the frozen raindrops off of my windshield...

4. SAguitar

SAguitar Active Member

Down here in the Banana Belt, we might get up to 52 today, with 100% chance of rain.

That rain stuff freezes pretty hard, doesn't it? Much easier to just push snow off the windshield.

5. Infant

Infant Active Member

I use that "Rain-X" washer fluid and it treats the windshield with something that allows water to bead up and roll off the windshield while driving (less use of the wipers). I also found that ice doesn't stick as well to it as it does to an untreated windshield. A bit more expensive than regular washer fluid but I've been using the stuff for about 4 years now and I've been really happy with it. (no I don't work for them...I just like their product)

6. SAguitar

SAguitar Active Member

Good tip, thanks! I'd better get some of that stuff and try it out.

7. Infant

Infant Active Member

Into the deep freeze today! Partly sunny and a high of only 23....welcome to the start of winter!

8. SAguitar

SAguitar Active Member

50 degrees and only 10% chance of rain for the next few days. It must be springtime here! Of course it's not unusual for us to have daffodils pop up and then get some snow in February.

9. Infant

Infant Active Member

Mostly sunny today, high 25. Currently 13 at 6am......brrrrr!

10. SAguitar

SAguitar Active Member

50 degrees and cloudy. Slight chance of rain tonight. No big deal, eh?

11. Infant

Infant Active Member

Mostly cloudy with some snow flurries today. The sun may make some brief appearances this afternoon only to tease us. High 27.

12. Infant

Infant Active Member

Light flurries today, high of 25. Supposed to warm up a bit later this week.

13. Infant

Infant Active Member

Flurries this morning but mainly sunny this afternoon, high 32.

14. SAguitar

SAguitar Active Member

It's morning and 30 degrees out there right now, should warm up to mid 40s by the afternoon. Only 10% chance of rain today.

15. Infant

Infant Active Member

cloudy with sunny breaks this afternoon, high 34

16. arcticsg

arcticsg New Member

A comfortable 67° F with varying humidity of 43-53%. No chance of rain! :D

[​IMG]

17. SAguitar

SAguitar Active Member

We are enjoying a brisk 40 degree day, with a possible chance of rain later tonight. I was just glad I didn't have to scrape ice off the windshield this morning.

18. arcticsg

arcticsg New Member

Well., Outside right now, it is 7° F , sunny with 18 mph winds out of the east.

19. SAguitar

SAguitar Active Member

Wow, that changed fast!

20. arcticsg

arcticsg New Member

LOL...

I guess nobody caught the graphic in the first post. Those are the sensor readings in the cases that are in the guitar room, sorry 'bout that :D

The real temp OUTSIDE temp is cold and windy ;)